P8-DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter
With our digital to analogue audio converter, audio setups are capable of decoding connected S/ PDIF coaxial or TOSLINK optical digital audio sources to standard analogue stereo (L/R) audio. Stereo output signals can then be fed to external devices such as an amplifier, Hi-Fi, recording deck, or powered speakers via standard phono style (RCA) jacks.
The P8-DAC is a simple to install, low-cost solution for audio conversion requirements. It ensures an reliable transition from modern digital sources, such as DVD and Blu-Ray players or AppleTV, to analogue sound systems.
With both inputs and outputs for coaxial and optical connections, the P8-DAC provides the perfect solution for audio conversion requirements.
• Converts S/PDIF digital audio (PCM) feed from a compatible device to an analogue stereo audio
• Accepts uncompressed digital audio input
• 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) at 32, 44.1, 48, 96 & 192 KHz
• 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bitstream on left and right channels
• Includes digital interpolation filter
• Optical & digital coaxial inputs
• Input select switch
• LED Power indication
• Compact design
• Supports audio signals up to 24-bit with sampling rates up to 192 kHz
• Low-latency digital filtering
• Dynamic Range: 106 dB A-wt
• THD+N (Total harmonic distortion plus noise) rating: -93dB